21st Century Breakdown

Today I just found out that Green Day has finally released details on when their next album will be coming out. Come May I'll be listening to their new album entitled 21st Century Breakdown. I'm sure alot of people will be trying to compare it American Idiot, but I, for one, will not be. I love AI but I also know that each of their albums have their own distinct sound to it and I'm looking forward to it being different. I've read comments from "fans" saying that they've waited so long for new music by them but true fans like myself know they have already released a new album under their side band Foxboro Hottubs. I'm totally stoked for it and cannot wait. Green Day never disappoints. And by the way, I've been a fan since before Dookie so step off... (not sure if I can pull that phrase off.)

0 comments: