The Nikon DSexy


My latest purchase... the Nikon D60. The successor to the D40x, the D60 adds a few new features such as vibration reduction (VR) and other minor upgrades. If I owned the D40x, I don't think the price tag would be worth the upgrade, but since I don't, I do! This baby is awesome. 10.2 megapixels. 18-55mm lens. 2.5" LCD. This is my first DSLR and from what I hear it's a perfect entry level camera. I've read through the 190 page manual about two times learning how to set all the various functions. Of course now I have to buy all the necessary accessories to go with it: UV filter, tripod, and camera bag. My buddy Mike recently bought the Rebel XTi and the camera bag he bought is just awesome so I chose to buy the same one but instead of gray trim I'm going with the camo.


Below are a few pictures I took experimenting with depth of field. Check them out.

0 comments: